Sorry, nothing in cart.
BioCeph™ Study Model Analysis – Online Service –
In orthodontics study model are essential diagnostic aids. It is one of the most informative records of the arrangement of the teeth & the occlusion.
Assess and record dental anatomy.
Uses of Study Model:
- Assess and record dental anatomy
- Asses and record intercuspation
- Asses and record the curves of occlussion
- Evaluate occlussion with the aid of articulators
- Measure progress during treatment
- Detect abnormality,eg-Localized enlargement distortion of arch form etc.
- Calculate total space requirements/discrepancies
- Provide record before,immediately,after and several years following treatment for the purpose of studying treatment procedures and stability.
Advantage of Study Model:
- Invaluable in planning treatment , as they are the only three dimensional records of the pt’s destination.
- Permit a more objective assessment of malocclusion than clinical examination or photograph.
- Occlusion can be visualized from lingual aspect.
- A permanent record of the pt’s malocclusion.
- Visual aid for the dentist as he monitors changes taking place during tooth movement.
- Help motivate the patient as the pt can visualize the treatment progress.