Sorry, nothing in cart.
BICON™ Non-Shouldered Abutments – 2.5 mm Post
With 0°, 15°, and 25° angled abutments and over 18 different sizes to choose from, the non-shouldered abutment is one of Bicon’s most versatile.
Since it is a solid abutment, it can be prepared either intra-orally or extra-orally.
The new Restorative/Laboratory kits (consisting of two sleeves and a transfer die) will facilitate impression taking, temporization, wax-ups, and the fabrication of corrective copings.
The impression sleeves snap definitively onto the new non-shouldered abutments and are color coded according to the diameter of the abutment: 3.5mm = blue
4.0mm = red
5.0mm = yellow,
6.5mm = green
7.5mm = purple
Click hereto download the Non-Shouldered Abutment guide
NON-SHOULDERED ABUTMENT CONSIDERATIONS:
- THE ABUTMENT CAN BE ROTATED 360˚ TO REACH A DESIRED POSITION OR TO ACHIEVE PARALLELISM PRIOR TO BEING SEATED.
- THE 3.5MM ABUTMENTS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR MANDIBULAR INCISORS ONLY; 4.0MM ABUTMENTS ARE PRIMARILY USED FOR MAXILLARY LATERALS AND BICUSPID.
- 5.0MM ABUTMENTS ARE MORE UNIVERSAL IN THEIR USE; 6.5MM AND 7.5MM ABUTMENTS ARE IDEALLY SUITED FOR MOLARS.
- THE DIAMETER OF EACH EMERGENCE CUFF CORRESPONDS TO THE DIAMETER OF A NON-SHOULDERED ABUTMENT.
- DO NOT MAKE AN IMPRESSION WITH THE EMERGENCE CUFF.
- CHOOSE THE WIDEST ABUTMENT AND SLEEVE (SEE BELOW) THAT WILL SUPPORT THE INTERPROXIMAL PAPILLAE WITHOUT ENCROACHING UPON THEM.
BICON™ 2.0MM POST NON-SHOULDERED ABUTMENT THE DIAMETER OF THE ABUTMENT IS MEASURED AT THE WIDEST PART OF THE ABUTMENT.
THE HEIGHT OF THE NON-SHOULDERED ABUTMENT IS MEASURED FROM THE WIDEST PORTION TO THE INCISAL ASPECT OF THE ABUTMENT.
∗ Estimated shipping between 4 – 7 business days
4.0 x 10mm 0° Abutment 2.5mm Post, 4.0 x 10mm 15° Abutment 2.5mm Post, 4.0 x 6.5mm 0° Abutment 2.5mm Post, 4.0 x 6.5mm 15° Abutment 2.5mm Post, 4.0 x 6.5mm 25° Abutment 2.5mm Post, 5.0 x 10mm 0° Abutment 2.5mm Post, 5.0 x 10mm 15° Abutment 2.5mm Post, 5.0 x 6.5mm 0° Abutment 2.5mm Post, 5.0 x 6.5mm 15° Abutment 2.5mm Post, 5.0 x 6.5mm 25° Abutment 2.5mm Post, 6.5 x 5.0mm 0° Abutment 2.5mm Post, 6.5 x 5.0mm 15° Abutment 2.5mm Post