Sorry, nothing in cart.
Contains: (10) Brevis™ Rubber O-Rings
Transitional Implant Considerations
- Drill a 2.0mm osteotomy to appropriate depth with Bicon’s 2.0mm pilot drill with external irrigation.
- Take care not to overheat the bone while drilling at ~1,100 RPM.
- Pilot bur is marked at 6.0mm, 8.0mm, 11.0mm and 14.0mm.*
- Be sure to drill to appropriate depth of intended implant to be placed or slightly beyond if the anatomy permits.
- Make note of the quality of bone.
- The O-Ring implants are available in 8.0mm and 12mm lengths and Stealth implants are available in 8.0mm length.
- Check angulation or trajectory of osteotomy with a paralleling pin.
- Remove appropriate transitional implant from packaging and insert apical end of implant into osteotomy.
- Assemble appropriate transitional implant driver to Bicon’s 400:1 handpiece or a comparable slow speed latch-type handpiece.
- Slowly screw implant into the prepared osteotomy.
∗ Estimated shipping between 4 – 7 business days
O-Rings – Enhanced, O-Rings – Light